iPhone 4 Drops Less Calls Than iPhone 3GS


According to a recently done survey, fewer iPhone 4 users are reporting dropped calls than 3GS owners. This is contrary to the previous report that the iPhone 4 was dropping 1 additional call per every 100 dropped calls on the iPhone 3GS. Also only 20 percent of users said they had “some what” of a problem with the reception. The other 80 percent made no mention of it.
What do people really like about the iPhone 4? The cameras and retina display were among the top favorites.
Personally, I’d add a few other features, but honestly, it’s the combination of all these great technologies in the iPhone 4 that make it great.
via Macrumors

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *