Finally! Skype has rolled out an update to their iOS app which allows 2 way video calling between iPhones, iPods, and computers. If you have an iPhone 4 or an iPod 4, you’ll be able to call other phones or computers, over WiFi and 3G.
The update includes:
- Skype to Skype video calls on WiFi and 3G
- Call Skype desktop users (Mac OS X or Windows) and other iPhone users.
- Two-way video calls supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen.
- Receive only video supported on iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen, with no camera.
- Make video calls in portrait and landscape.
- Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above.